Monday, March 22, 2010

Quiero que me hagas la puñeta rusa

The last couple of weeks we've looked at some pretty interesting language, so let's turn our attention to something a little racier.

Puñeta rusa

Also known as a paja rusa, paja china, or a paja cubana.

Yes, I know, having a few synonyms for today's vocabulary word of choice is great, but so far I still haven't told you what it means.  So, without further delay:

A puñta rusa is what we call a titty fuck.   So when we examine our sentence:

Quiero que me hagas la puñeta rusa
I want to titty fuck you

Now, to my knowledge, puñeta rusa is a Mexican term.    Paja rusa, paja chino, or paja cubana may be a bit more universal.  If you want to use any of the other expressions instead of puñeta rusa, just replace puñeta rusa with your expression of choice

Quiero que me hagas la paja rusa

Quiero que me hagas la paja china

Quiero que me hagas la paja cubana


If you want to offer someone a puñeta rusa, you can say:

Quiero hacerte la puñeta rusa

Quiero hacerte la paja rusa

Quiero hacerte la paja china

Quiero hacerte la paja cubana

Obviously that piece of advice is for the ladies.  Unless, well, no, let's not go there.  At least not in this post.
 
You might be tempted to think I picked this up from a cab driver or in a seedy bar from a bunch of tough looking guys with tatoos, but believe it or not, I learned this from a group of very nice young ladies in a respectable bar during one of my trips to México.  And sooner or later some the other words they taught me will show up on this blog as well. 

Don't ask me what this has to with a russian (rusa) , cuban (cubana), or a chinese woman (china), but that's the way it works. 

I will leave you with one other vocabulary word very closely related to this subject -- tetas, or tits.  Clearly having tetas grandes is an advantage for this type activity.  But more on the subject of tetas in another post.


Well, that's it for today.  Actually, it's probably more like that's enough for today, jaja. 

¡Espero que te sirva!

No comments:

Post a Comment