Saturday, March 3, 2012

We've moved!

I haven't posted to this blog in quite sometime.  In fact, I've stopped posting to this blog altogether.  That's the bad news.

The good news is I'm still posting.  Here's the link:

No Seas Pelangoche
http://pelangoche.blogspot.com/

Like this blog, No Seas Pelangoche is dedicated to all the subjects your teacher, Spanish books and podcasts won't touch - swearing, sex and any other inappropriate topics I can find.

My apologies for not giving you all an update sooner, but better late than never right?

See you at No Seas Pelangoche!

2 comments:

  1. Alright i'm gonna search your new web because i'm focused in learn spanish and your blog help a lot of people, best wishes Rodney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new web site its all okay for you because you deserve it, thanks for all the hard work you made each day here, you helped a lot of people

    ReplyDelete